The UC Irvine Graduate Division mission is to serve as a catalyst for a world-class graduate educational experience, to foster oversight and communication of institutional academic policies, and to provide resources and essential services to promote the diversity and success of the next generation of leaders.
- Student Resources
- About the Dean
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Academic Policies
- Admitted Student Checklists
- Student Forms
- New Graduate Student Welcome and Orientation
- Filing Deadlines
- Students With Families
- Registrar and Degree Completion
- Thesis Dissertation Electronic Submission
- Thesis Dissertation Paper Submission
- International Student Resources
UCI Graduate Division Mission Statement
Graduate education is what differentiates a university from a college.
At UCI Graduate Division, we strive to:
- Recruit the best students to UCI and provide them a high-quality experience and education;
- Provide the graduate-level educational resources they need before, during, and after their time
- Help them launch their careers, whether it be in academia, industry, entrepreneurship, non-profit, or government.
To do this, we must excel at diversity, equity, and inclusion, student success and wellness, lifelong learning, and partnership with industry.
By the Numbers
Master's Degrees Earned
289 PhDs Awarded
Awarded in Fellowships
Virtual Student Visit Time With Graduate Division Leadership
No appointment needed, all sessions are a half hour, Pacific time, first come first serve, and at this Zoom: https://uci.zoom.us/j/7277477
- Wednesday, May 31 at 8:30AM with Dean Hayes
- Wednesday, May 31 at 12:30 pm with Associate Dean Smith
- Wednesday, June 7 at 10AM with Dean Hayes
- Wednesday, June 7 at 12:30 pm with Associate Dean Smith