The UC Irvine Graduate Division mission is to serve as a catalyst for a world-class graduate educational experience, to foster oversight and communication of institutional academic policies, and to provide resources and essential services to promote the diversity and success of the next generation of leaders.
- Student Resources
- About the Dean
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Academic Policies
- Admitted Student Checklists
- Student Forms
- Graduate Student Welcome and Orientation
- Filing Deadlines
- Students With Families
- Registrar and Degree Completion
- Thesis Dissertation Electronic Submission
- Thesis Dissertation Paper Submission
UCI Graduate Division Mission Statement
Graduate education is what differentiates a university from a college.
At UCI Graduate Division, we strive to:
- Recruit the best students to UCI and provide them a high-quality experience and education;
- Provide the graduate-level educational resources they need before, during, and after their time
- Help them launch their careers, whether it be in academia, industry, entrepreneurship, non-profit, or government.
To do this, we must excel at diversity, equity, and inclusion, student success and wellness, lifelong learning, and partnership with industry.
“UCI is a place where everyone can thrive. Our diversity in thought and our collective commitment for change leaves me hopeful for a bright and equitable future.”
PhD Candidate in Department of Neurobiology and Behavior
The Wall Street Journal
Times Higher Education 2021 College Rankings
By the Numbers
Master's Degrees Earned
289 PhDs Awarded
Awarded in Fellowships