UCI Library Resources
There are four library locations:
- Langson Library, (LL): Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, East Asian Collection, Government Information, and Special Collections & Archives
- Science Library: Sciences (all STEM) and Microfilm Collections
- Grunigen Medical Library (GML): Clinical Medicine & serves the UCI Medical Center located in Orange, CA
- Law Library (LAW): material appear in the ANTPAC Catalog/ Restrictions apply.
- ANTPAC- All material appear in the Antpac Catalog- https://special.lib.uci.edu/collections/artists-books/how-to-search-antpac-for-artists-books
- Borrowing – PostDocs and check out books for 1 year- lib.uci.edu/borrowing
- Interlibrary Loan- Request materials we don’t own from another library- lib.uci.edu/interlibrary-loan
- Document Delivery Service- DDS delivers library materials to eligible postdocs on campus/Medical Center- lib.uci.edu/document-delivery-service
- Subject Guides- Librarian curated resources to meet your research needs- guides.lib.uci.edu
- Connect from Off-Campus- lib.uci.edu/connect-campus
- Printing, Copying & Scanning; Many options for reprographics throughout the libraries, including 3D Printing at the Multimedia Resource Center (MRC) & Wide Format Printing for posters at ASL lib.uci.edu/printing-copying-scanning
- Presentation Studio- Rehearse, record and review for public speaking engagements lib.uci.edu/mrc/presentation-studio
Digital Scholarship Services
DSS works with the campus community to publish, promote and preserve the digital products of research- lib.uci.edu/dss/
Remember that you can access the Libraries’ electronic full-text journals, e-books, and other electronic resources using UCI’s Virtual Private Network (VPN). The software version is recommended.
UCI Libraries participate in a reference consortium that provides chat reference assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week, when we’re not available to help you. Should you have questions about them or any UCI Libraries resources or services, please use the 24/7 chat reference service. Reference librarians will provide uninterrupted service, even when the Libraries are closed. The Libraries’ hours expand and contract in December (for finals and the campus winter recess), so please check https://www.lib.uci.edu/hours before coming in person.