Summer Program Research Participant Fellowship
Graduate Division will offer additional fellowship funds to support past summer program participants admitted to a doctoral or MFA program for fall admission. To be eligible, students must have participated in one of the following programs: UC LEADS, UCI SURF and CAL Bridge.
- $15,000 top off fellowship funds.
- Cannot be used to replaced existing department support.
- Funds can be disbursed across three summers or in the academic year across three quarters (flexible).
- Department must work with the fellowship administrator on a distribution plan.
- Nominee must be admitted to a doctoral or MFA program at UCI.
- Nominee must be a United States citizen, permanent resident, or AB540 eligible
- Nominee needs to be interviewed by the admission committee.
- Nominee must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative undergraduate and master’s (if applicable) GPA.
- Nominee must have a pending SIR.
Graduate Division Contact:
Mariela Menendez at email@example.com