Brython Davis Fellowship (I)
The Brython Davis Fellowship provides financial support to students who demonstrate outstanding past academic achievement as well as future promise, have financial need, are U.S. citizens, and are the child of a service member or veteran of the U.S. Navy or Marine Corps.
Call for Nominations: October 19, 2021
Application Deadline: November 23, 2021
For more information contact: Sonia Lepe
This award provides resident fees and a stipend of $7,000 during Spring Quarter of the academic year of the award. Nonresident supplemental tuition and professional degree supplemental tuition are not included.
- Students must be U.S. citizens pursuing a Ph.D. or master’s degree. Students enrolled in self-supporting programs are not eligible.
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be the child of a regular member of the U.S. Navy or Marine Corps
Complete the application form, obtain the signature of the Graduate Associate Dean in your school and send to Sonia Lepe with the following:
- Brython Davis Fellowship Application Form – with all signatures
- Apply for FAFSA – attach a copy of confirmation
- Recommendation letter from faculty advisor or department chair
- Statement of research, written for reviewers in other fields – approximately one page
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Unofficial transcripts through Spring Quarter
- Proof of eligibility – copy of parent’s current military I.D. or honorable discharge papers, and a copy of the student’s birth certificate. Retired or honorably discharged members qualify. Members of the Reserve or dishonorably discharged members do not.